The 2020 Annual General Meeting of The Eastcombe Scout and Guide Group (incorporating the Eastcombe Scout Group AGM) is being held at 19:00 on the 20th August Online using Microsoft Teams. This post will be updated as documents are collated for the meeting.
For the purposes of brevity, the full reports are available for download below, the reports during the meeting will consist of short remarks covering the major points.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Adoption of the 2019 AGM Minutes
- Chairpersons Report
- Treasurers Report
- Group Guide Leaders Report, including comments from section reports.
- Group Scout Leaders Report, including comments from section reports
- Election of officials to the Group Executive Committee
The Group Guide Leader, and Group Scout Leader are automatically ex-officio members of the group executive committee owing to it’s purpose being to support them in the management of the group and it’s facilities. Under the group constitution, the nomination of the chairperson is the sole purview of the Group Scout Leader and Group Guide leader.
- Booking Secretary
- Committee Members, including parent representatives.
- Group Trustees
- Closing Remarks